Saturday, January 5, 2013

...and the world was silent again...

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 35; the thirty-fifth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. The theme for the month is "...and the world was silent again"

Faith Cordelia
Faith’s Life
Prologue- There was a girl named Faith Cordelia. She was sweet, caring, fun loving and  cheerful but she had a dreadful past. She always sounds happy but she is actually very sad. She keeps lots of things to herself. She has a diary too, she writes everything in her diary and keeps it in a place where nobody can even reach. This is the story of Faith Cordelia.

~Faith’s Point of View~ (POV)

“YOU KNOW I,LL BE YOUR VOICE, YOUR LIFE, YOUR REASON TO BE” my alarm clock blurted out.

Ugh. It’s Monday again…YAY! (Note the sarcasm) I got out of bed and put on my bunny slippers and hid the alarm clock under my bed without looking at the time. Once again my parents weren’t home. You see, both of my parents are entrepreneurs so they are never ever home. I lazily went towards the bathroom and took out my pink toothbrush. While I was brushing I took a quick glance at the clock and guess what? It was 5:07am! I still have three more hours till school! I only knew one person who could do this.

“AUSTIN! GET HERE THIS INSTANT!” I yelled out.  Austin was my small brother. We are half Irish and half Mexican and quarter Hispanic. I always wondered if he was a leprechaun in the past.  No sign of Austin. I went to his room upstairs and entered his room without knocking. He made a stupid rule that no one can enter his room without knocking. Well, I ain’t following that rule. He was not in his room too. ARG! I went to his so called ‘secret place’ and found him playing video games at 5:10 in the morning!

I took him by his ear and led him  to the living room and ignored all his ‘Ouch’s and Owh’s. “WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!”  I screamed at him.  “b-b-eca-use  I..I  t-hought  i…t  wouldbefunny!” he shuttered but said the last part too fast. “Say the last part again!” I said angrily but calm too. “I thought it would be funny” he whispered in a tone full of fear.
“Don’t ever do that again! Understand?” I said.  I am more like a mother to him than a sister. “Okay, mom” he said. I walked  away after he said ‘Okay’. I went to the bathroom and started brushing again. After that, I took a bath for 15 minutes in hot boiling water
then wrapped myself in a towel and went towards my bedroom. I brushed my long blonde hair and did an Edwardian braid. I went over to my closet and took out my blue ruffled no-sleeve top and grey short skirt and my half –leather jacket. I took a quick glance at the time. It was 7:45am. WOW! Time passes fast! I quickly put on my Suede boots and ran to my AudiR8. Yes, I know what you are thinking. My parents are ridiculously rich and I hate it. I drove to my school,  Holmes Chapel Comprehensive. Eee! I am soo late! I mean not late for class but late like in my bully, Harry, is always near the fountain where my first class is. I walked slowly without making any sound so Harry wouldn’t notice and to my bad luck, he did. I was frozen, I couldn’t move. He walked towards me and said “oh hey! Look who’s here! Aww…did your mother dress you up again?” he said. I didn’t say anything, I just kept walking to my class. Really, I didn’t know why he bullied me.

*FLASHBACK*
I was sitting on the swing, minding my own business. I was 5. Then this random boy came behind me and pushed me to the ground. “Hey! Why did you do that?” I said in tears. “There will be more later, just wait.” He said and ran away.
*FLASHBACK OVER*

Harry, Harry Cavans was my bully for 12 years. Today I am 17 years old. I was sitting in my class, drawing on a piece of paper and suddenly a paper ball hit me. I looked up and saw Harry smirking. I sighed and opened it. It read “meet me in the Meadow park after school.” Uh Oh…I remember the last time I didn’t do what he said and he almost killed me the next day. I ended up in a hospital.

(A/N: I am going to skip the school part and start from the Meadows)

~Harry’s POV~

I was waiting for Faith in the park. I hope she shows up. I have a really special surprise for her.

~Faith’s POV~

I reached the bench and saw Harry by the bench. I went over and said “What do you want?”
Harry Cavans

“oh look who’s acting smart now! SHUT UP” he said and pushed me. I landed on the ground in a thud. My body was aching in pain. “Oh no! Fay! Are you hurt? Don’t worry! There will be more!” After he said that, I saw his whole gang coming towards me. I closed my eyes and whimpered.
The next thing I knew was my world was silent again…….


Credits-
Faith portrayed as a girl I found on google :)
Austin as Cole Sprouse (the boy under Faith)
Harry Canvas as Harry Styles :-D
 P.S.S- HARRY IS NOT RUDE AT ALL!!


The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Introduced By: BLOGGER NAME, Participation Count: XX

9 comments:

  1. Liked the way the story went but didn't like the ending, but that's obvious, it wasn't meant to be liked!
    Good luck for BAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the little things you did. Like Flash back & flashback ends :) Overall, I found the story interesting. it brought me memories of my school bullies.

    I remember liking your vampire story in another BAT. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh.. Good luck for BAT, Lette...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so well written, I had completely forgotten the theme as I was reading. So I didn't expect the ending; it hit me hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writing style is quite interesting and intriguing! Ending came like a bolt!! I am pretty saddened! I left with more questions than answers.

    ATB for BAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was reading what you wrote and then finally realized that she was a 10 yr old. ATB Scarlette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Scarlette,

    I have read a few of your posts when I was more regular at Blog-a-ton! You write well! :) I wanted to pass along a virtual award - The Liebster award - to you and your blog. Please check the link Liebster Award for the same! I hope you enjoy writing the post!

    Deepa.

    ReplyDelete